I’m Gabrielle, a qualified Beauty Therapist & College Lecturer whose life-long struggle with growing and caring for my hair has inspired me to create this business and web site. I had my first ‘relaxer’ at the tender age of 6 to tame the kinky, nappy, knotty -however-you-perceive black hair I was born with, in an effort to make it more manageable. I was locked in a love-hate relationship with my mane ever since – until now. After years of harsh chemical and heat application, expensive but useless ‘miracle’ products, treatments and potions and hiding it away under tight and unforgiving braids, weaves and wigs, I’ve reached the conclusion that the answer to happy, healthy and fabulous hair is ‘none of the above’.
Why Bear Fruit Hair:
- The shared belief in the Love of Jesus Christ and a desire to proclaim the Gospel, of which we are not ashamed and thus ‘bear fruit’ in all enterprises and endeavours as Biblically commanded
- The mutual agreement on the importance of moisture and natural ingredients to hair
- The mutual agreement and commitment to educating people on hair technology and care
- The mutual agreement and commitment to providing excellent customer service
- The mutual agreement and commitment to promoting and providing products free of humectants.
Today, I can honestly and finally say I love my hair the way it is. If you’re wondering how to learn to love and look after your hair, let me help. The search ends here; you’ve found the